1. Design and Develop software solutions to fulfill requirements within stringent timelines.
2. Consistently implement stable and efficient code conforming to project coding standards within a defined architecture.
3. Work with internal teams and stakeholders to understand and analyze their needs and to ensure that proposed solution caters to same.
4. Implement Unit tests and Functional tests to ascertain highest quality of deliverables.
5. Participate in code reviews; present code to the team for review and effectively review the code of other team members to ensure all accepted code meets team standards and accurately realizes requirements and design.
6. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the current application.
7. Exhibit and demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to give/receive constructive criticism.
1. Minimum B.E./B.TECH. Degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
2. Minimum 1 years of professional Database development experience in any one of following technologies is a must: SQL, PL/SQL, MS-SQL Server, Sybase etc.
3. Should have excellent exposure to UNIX environment and SHELL Scripting.
4. PERL development experience is preferred.
5. Ability to work productively in a role-based team environment.
6. Familiarity with team development, including SQL sharing, SQL reviews.
7. Candidate should possess strong, working knowledge in designing optimized SQL queries.
8. Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders.
Job Role :SQL Developer
Experience :1 - 4 Years
Job Location :Noida
Walk-In Date :29 Sep 2016
Walk-In Time :11:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Company Name: Xerox
Company Url: https://www.xerox.com/
Experience: 1--4 Years
How To Apply
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited,
Logix Cyber Park, C-28 & 29, 4th Floor,
Tower-A, Sector-62, Noida.