1. 4+ years of Oracle PL/SQL experience, good knowledge of Database, RDBMS.
2. Any knowledge of Java would be an added advantage.
3. Should be willing to train himself / herself as per project needs.
4. Should be able to manage a team of 10 15 consultants across locations.
5. The responsibilities involve direct interaction with client thus below is must.
Good communication skills.
Analytical skills (from requirement gathering and analysis perspective).
Willingness to stretch for extra hours as per project demand.
Job Role :Oracle Pl/sql Developer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :4 - 8 Years
Job Location :Chennai
Walk-In Date :18 Feb 2017
Walk-In Time :09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Company Name: Hexaware
Company Url: http://hexaware.com/
Experience: 4--8 Years
How To Apply
Plot No. H5 SIPCOT IT PARK,
Navallur Post, Siruseri - 603103,