- Test Development Engineer will develop test plans for Advanced Multicore Communication Processor modules.
- Understand the functionality of the Next Generation Communication processor and develop application to test various functional blocks.
- Write and execute test plans for customer environment and applications.
- Hands-on test execution and automation- Report issues found during test execution, and track them to completion.
- Work closely with manager and team lead to reproduce and resolve problems, reported from field.
- Coordinate with other team members.
- Excellent testing and development experience in wireless/telecommunications/networking domain.
- Must be a team player.
- Technical knowledge in some of these core areas.
- IP services, Access Control, QOS, TCP/IP, Virtualization,networking concepts and protocols, Multicore CPUs X86/ARM.
- Programming and scripting experience in C, C++, Python, TCL.
- Experience in DPDK and Virtualization a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to debug and isolate problems.
- Self starter and proactive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Company Name: Intel
Company Url: http://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/homepage.html
How To Apply