The candidate will be responsible for application development to deliver key deliverables.
The role of application developer includes:
· Reviews of functional specifications.
· Produces technical design, translates requirements into application modules.
· Provides design recommendations, writing code and integrating programs.
· Producing unit tests and executing the unit testing.
· Support of system testing and production implementation
· Application is designed, coded and tested to specified standards.
· Utilizing and contributing to application development best practices.
· Project deliverables that meet audit/control requirements as well as user base.
· Manages day-to-day individual workload, identifies / mitigates project risks.
· Promotes teamwork in problem resolution.
· Communication with clients
· Perform Root cause analysis, data fixes etc
Technical Skills required:
· Server: Tomcat, Apache
· Database: Oracle, PLSQL, Development/Design of database, writing stored procedures/functions.
· OS: Unix, Shell Scripting, FTP.
· Eclipse IDE - Usage & configuration of projects.
· Spring Framework. Spring integration will be a plus.
· Object Relation Mapping - Hibernate, Mybatis or equivalent.
· Source control - Subversion / GIT (preferred).
· Maven scripts, packaging & deployment.
· Core Java/J2EE Design Patterns.
. NoSQL/Elastic Search (preferred)
· 9-12 years experience as a full time developer with exposure to the essential skills listed above developing web applications and integrating with databases.
· Preparing test plans and performing system testing.
· Must be familiar with the full project lifecycle, for both development and support projects, including estimation.
· Demonstrable ability to work in a highly energetic, multi-faceted, international environment showing ability to quickly assess technical challenges and respond appropriately.
· Experience in working on projects with demanding timescales.
· Should keep abreast of current industry trends and be able to bring industry standards and best practices, lessons learned to the project.
· Strong communication skills as this individual will need to work closely with clients, users and managers.
· Strong client focus.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good team player, gets on well with others and able to work with people of different skill levels.
· An understanding of quality and process improvement.
· Organized person who is able to keep track of issues & requests and ensure proper follow-up and closure
Masters / Bachelors Degree in Engineering / MCA
Company Name: JP Morgan Chase&Co
Company Url: https://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Experience: 9--12 Years
How To Apply
Click Here to Apply: https://www.applytracking.com/R2jx