- Designs, analyzes, develops, tests, debugs and delivers software and/or new products within JP Morgan’s Legal Technology
- Work with development leads/scrum masters & product owners to identify solutions to their business needs, develop new technology solutions or modify/optimize existing ones.
- Identify process simplification opportunities for overall Legal Spend & Matter Management as well as reporting environments. Work with operational reporting team and business partners to automate or simplify existing processes, and to remove any manual steps where possible.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of end to end software development & testing in an Agile frameworks
- Collaborates with fellow team members and keeps the team and other key stakeholders well informed of progress of application business features being developed
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in application development skills for more than one technology including Java, Java Script.
- Good Experience in UI test automation
- 3+ years of comprehensive Java development & testing experience with demonstrated knowledge on test automation
- 2+ years of recent experience developing user stories, test plan/test cases in an Agile environment
- Knowledge & experience with software automation & testing techniques & tools is preferred.
- Working proficiency in a selection of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience coordinating development cycles and project management.
- Good experience in TDD, BDD methodology and creating specifications/features files by using some or all frameworks Cucumber, JBehave or SpecsFlow.
- Good experience on some or all tools Selenium, QTP frameworks, Test Complete, Ranorex
- Familiarity with Source Code management techniques/tools for software management (SVN/GIT/Stash). Knowledge of release management, Automated Build and Deployment such as Jenkins and Hudson.
Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or Engineering. Different field of study, with significant professional experience in BI Development, is acceptable.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALITIES
- Self-starter that can work alone and as part of a team
- Communicates effectively with team and stakeholders to gain shared understanding of strategic requirements
- Strong data analysis skills and problem solving ability