- Ability to work in a highly energetic, multi-faceted, international environment showing ability to quickly assess technical challenges and respond appropriately.
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
- Review business requirements/functional specifications requirements and provide oversight and guidance on proposed technology solutions
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
- Design, analyze, develop, code, test, debug and document in solving business problems for one or more business areas
- Practice Agile with the existing mature Agile team
- Good team player, ability to work in a distributed team environment with people of different skill levels.
- 6+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on application development, demonstrated experience with applications development throughout the entire development lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage many priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to absorb problems & present creative solutions within required timeframes
- Must be able to demonstrate significant relevant work experience, or had experience of several major technology implementation projects
- Demonstrated experience working with, and across, multiple teams in a global organization
- Be self-driven, ability to work independently or with multiple teams
- Java/J2EE server side development, strong grasp of object oriented design and programming
- Spring, Spring Boot and AOP concepts and hands on experience
- Hibernate / ORM experience
- RESTful API development, Jersey, JSON based development
- Experience in optimizing/profiling, multithreading, and tuning
- Basic Understanding of DBMS, SQL/Oracle procedure etc
- Test driven development
- Unix/Linux command line and shell scripting.
- Experience with SCM tools: Spring, Maven, Git.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational ability, time and project management skills to juggle many priorities
- Ability to work on production application and debug
- Oracle/DBMS experience
- CRM related product knowledge
- Business/technical analysis experience in a financial environment.
- Knowledge of electronic markets, execution and quantitative market making
- No SQL - MongoDB etc
Company Name: JP Morgan Chase&Co
How To Apply