We are looking for an extremely detail oriented person (ideally but not required) with good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications.
Experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus. Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
• Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components.
• Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
• Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
• Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
• Analyze design and architectural issues and questions.
• Support management of the project development team.
• Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget.
• Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers.
• Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager.
• Support existing applications.
• Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#.
• Implement and support JQuery Code.
• Strong English skill.
• Very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET.
• Exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications.
• Completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field.
• Prior work experience a plus.
Company Name: Liventus
Company Url: http://www.liventus.com/
How To Apply